Montana High Country’s Helium Technology utilizes advanced materials and manufacturing technology to significantly reduce weight while maintaining all the features, comforts and luxury you expect in a Keystone RV Company fifth wheel.
To help showcase Montana High Country’s breathtaking innovation, Pete’s RV Lifestyle Consultants Chad Shepard and Randy Murray host a video to guide you through Montana High Country Fifth Wheel Features. It is available for viewing on the Pete’s RV YouTube Channel.
Chad and Randy highlight many of the following Montana High Country features and options:
- Patented Helium Technology for 3/4 ton, sub-10,000 pound towing
- Cable-driven slideout system with fully enclosed motor
- Medallion smoked-gray, high gloss gel-coated exterior
- Glacier package with total-surround insulation provides R-21 thermal rating
- Solid surface kitchen countertops and etched glass cabinet doors
- Hardwood raised panel 12 cubic foot refrigerator
- Radius roof with contemporary light fixtures
- Wood blinds, crown molding and decorative iron curtain rods
- Drop Frame with Large Pass Through Storage
- Enclosed and lit convenience center for water lines and tank management
Other notable features that come standard in most Montana High Country fifth wheels we carry at Pete’s RV:
- Gen II EasySet Remote Control for landing gear, awning, slideouts, and security lights
- Deluxe Queen (60 by 80-inch) Innerspring Mattress
- Aluminum rims with Equa-Flex suspension
- 15K BTU A/C with Quick Cool room isolator
- All hardwood free-standing dinette with under-cushion storage and sliding table extension
Be sure to browse all features and specifications for Montana High Country at PetesRV.com!