- Reflective - Reflects heat energy. Keeps buildings warmer in Winter and cooler in Summer.
- Clean, Non-carcinogenic - Installation requires no special protective clothing, gloves, masks or respirators.
- Lightweight - Material is thin, pliable and easy to install, and has little or no effect on building design loads.
- Compact - Works well in limited spaces and is easier to ship and store.
- Tough - Tear and puncture resistant. Can be pressure washed.
- Water-resistant - Astro-Foil’s non-permeable surfaces keep moisture out.
- Wind barrier - Astro-Foil’s solid surface absolutely stops air infiltration, adding to the energy efficiency of any building.
- Fire-retardant - Astro-Foil has a Class 1, Class A fire rating and low smoke spread.
- Enduring - Material is impervious to fungus and inhospitable to insects, birds and nesting rodents.
- Reflects light - Can reduce indoor lighting require- ments by 40%.
- Full factory warranty - Depending on application, Astro-Foil is warranted up to building life against material defects.
As mentioned in the flier above, all Cougar, Cougar High Country Edition, and Cougar X-lite travel trailers and fifth wheels have slideout room floors layered with Astro-Foil. Take a look at competitive campers. You will be surprised how many of them do not use Astro-Foil in slideouts. It should be a given since these are areas most susceptible to hot and cold temperature conditions.