Brochures & Manuals Library
The brochures and manuals found on this page contain a wealth of information for RV shopping, service, maintenance and best practices. These guides come compliments of our trusted RV manufacturers and parts and accessories vendors. All come highly recommended by Pete's RV Center. Click any title below for a printer-friendly PDF version. Happy learning!
- Keystone Owners Manual (PDF)
- Keystone RV Manuel d’utilisation (PDF)
- Keystone RV North American Warranty Clarification (PDF)
- Bullet Brochure (PDF)
- Bullet TT 2015 Brochure (PDF)
- Bullet Premier Brochure (PDF)
- Bullet Premier TT 2015 Brochure (PDF)
- Cougar 5W Brochure 2015 (PDF)
- Cougar Xlite TT Brochure 2015 (PDF)
- Montana Brochure (PDF)
- Montana 5W 2015 Brochure (PDF)
- Montana High Country (PDF)
- Montana High Country 5W 2015 Brochure (PDF)
- Montana Mountaineer (PDF)
- Outback Brochure (PDF)
- Outback TT and 5W 2015 Brochure (PDF)
- Outback Sydney Brochure (PDF)
- Outback Terrain (PDF)
- Passport Brochure (PDF)
- Passport TT 2015 Brochure (PDF)
- Raptor SU5W 2014 Brochure (PDF)
- Residence PT 2014 Brochure (PDF)
- Springdale Brochure (PDF)
- Springdale and Summerland TT 2015 Brochure (PDF)
- Sprinter TT and 5W 2014 Brochure (PDF)
- Sprinter TT and 5W 2015 Brochure (PDF)
- Summerland Brochure (PDF)
- FOREST RIVER
- Forest River Cherokee TT Brochure 2015 (PDF)
- Forest River Grey Wolf TT Brochure 2015 (PDF)
- Forest River Rockwood Pop-Up TN 2015 (PDF)
- Forest River Vengeance SU5W and SUTT 2015 French (PDF)
- Forest River Vengeance SU5W and SUTT 2015 (PDF)
- Forest River Wildwood TT Brochure 2014 (PDF)
- Forest River Wildwood X-lite TT Brochure 2014 (PDF)
- Forest River Owners Manual - TTFW (PDF)
- Forest River Owners Manual - TTFW - Francais (PDF)
- Rockwood Tent Trailer Owners Manual (PDF)
- Rpod Brochure (PDF)
- Heartland Owners Manual (PDF)
- Bighorn 5W 2014 Brochure (PDF)
- Bighorn 5W 2015 Brochure (PDF)
- Gateway Brochure (PDF)
- Gateway 5W 2015 Brochure (PDF)
- Oakmont 5W 2015 Brochure (PDF)
- Prowler Brochure (PDF)
- Prowler Lynx Brochure (PDF)
- Sundance Brochure (PDF)
- Sundance 5W and TT 2015 Brochure (PDF)
- Sundance and XLT 5W and TT 2014 Brochure (PDF)
RV Service and Maintenance
- How To Winterize Your RV by Camco (PDF)
A step-by-step guide to prevent freezing pipes and other damage by winterizing your RV. Camco RV created this handy brochure to show you how to prepare your RV for storage during winter months.
- Learn About Extended Warranties for RVs from EasyCare (PDF)
Your RV is your home away from home. Like your home it has many appliances and pieces of hardware. That’s why every RV should include an extended vehicle service contract. Whether it’s your microwave oven, satellite dish or drive shaft, you can be assured that you are covered. Learn more with this handy brochure from EasyCare.
- Learn About GAP insurance from Safe-Guard (PDF)
GAP insurance protects RV owners from the financial burden of a total loss situation by covering the gap between the insurance settlement and the balance on the loan.
- Learn About Roadside Assistance from Safe-Guard (PDF)
Roadside assistance offers 24-hour, 365 day toll-free help throughout the United States and Canada. Covers towing, dead battery and flat tire service, gas, oil and water delivery, and a situation we’ve all been in at one time or another, lock-out assistance.
- Learn About Tire and Wheel Protection from Safe-Guard (PDF)
Tire and wheel protection provides coverage in the event of damage to your tires or wheels as a result of metal, nails, glass, debris, potholes, blowouts, etc.
- Consider Fabric Protection from ResistAll (PDF)
Fabric protection prevents damage from water and unsightly oil-based stains on all fabrics and carpets. Inhibitors within the sealant retard premature fading on window dressings and upholstery due to sun exposure.
- How to Pay Off Your RV Loan Faster with Bi-Weekly Payments (PDF)
EasyCare Custom Pay allows you pay off your RV loan faster and better manage your cash flow. Instead of making one payment per month, you make a half payment every two weeks.
RV Parts and Accessories
- Reese Fifth Wheel Hitches and Pin Boxes (PDF)
Reese standard and elite series fifth wheel hitches are the industry standard for high performance. Over 58 years of product expertise and road experience have made Reese the fifth wheel hitich most trusted on America's roads. The 5th Airborne hitch pin box significantly reduces the negative impact of vertical shock and longitudinal chucking. This means a smoother ride and structural preservation of your coach and its contents.
- Bulldog Fifth Wheel Landing Gear (PDF)
Capitalize on the industry-leading performance of Bulldog square jacks, known worldwide for unmatched strength, durability, and side load. Heavy-duty die-cast gearbox and dual outputs for speedy and reliable lifting.
- Equal-l-izer Travel Trailer Hitches (PDF)
Equal-i-zer hitch is a unique system which combines weight distribution with integrated sway control. Equal-i-zer® hitch’s integrated sway control is called 4-Point Sway ControlTM. 4-Point Sway ControlTM is unequaled in quality, ease of use and performance.
- Tekonsha Braking Systems (PDF)
As the undisputed leader in trailer brake control systems, Tekonsha offers a full line of innovative, reliable products to meet all your towing needs. The most advanced towing system you can buy. Tekonsha's intuitive technology is always “thinking” one step ahead, making it easier to brake and maneuver your RV in almost any situation.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any question.